To validate your inscription and to confirm your booking at “Pro Surf Morocco”, we ask you for a the 50% deposit via PayPal
The rest of the fee can be paid in cash at your arrival at the camp, either in euro or in the local currency dirham.
All personal details are compulsory in the registration form.
The minimum participation age is 16 years, exceptions can be asked for.
Images of your stay at Pro Surf Morocco are only used for publicity or promotional purposes as web site, flyers, brochures,…
Contribution as participant with the camp duties, for example: helping out the kitchen team with the preparation and cleaning up the meals (once a week)
Customers must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her from going surfing or bodyboarding. We require that you communicate us any relevant medical aspects: allergies, disabilities, medical incapacities etc.
The transfer service is subject to availability. We recommend you to ask for this service when you fill out the online booking form or as soon as possible. The transfer price will be paid together with the booking or in cash at the pickup. Do not forget that this price is for one way and per person.
Each customer is responsible for the Pro Surf Morocco equipment during its use, and accepts the responsibility to replace it in case of loss or serious damage by inappropriate use of it. The customer has to pay the lost or damaged equipment which automatically becomes the customer’s property.
A 25€ deposit in cash is required per person on the day of arrival to the camp, in order to take a good care to of the surf equipment during your stay at our camp. This deposit will for eny damage you will make lish surf boards wetsuits and all the other things …
The excursions and trips we offer are not included in the total camp price. They depend on a minimum number of participants and availability. These reasons can lead to a cancellation of the previous.
The cancellation will be valid the day we receive it.
– We will refund you 30% of total amount, when the cancellation is made 1 months before the starting.
– We will refund you 0% of the total amount, when cancellations are produced until two weeks before the starting.
– Within less than two weeks before the starting, we do not refund. We recommend you to contract a travel insurance.
Pro Surf Morocco does not accept any responsibilities or any refunds in the following circumstances.
– When the client is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the services.
– When the defective services are due to third parties or they occur in an unpredictable manner.
– When the services cannot be provided, due to conditions beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable conditions which could result in unexpected consequences such as natural disasters or meteorological aspects etc.
– When the incorrect delivery of the services is caused by happenings at Pro Surf Morocco, even though all the diligences are taken, but they still could neither be predicted nor prevented.
– When any happening could occur before and after the course hours.
– Clients have to listen to the instructions of our staff and to follow Pro Surf Morocco regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible, the company will take the necessary measures, prior notification, such as the exclusion of the courses.
For medical assistance during your stay at Pro Surf Morocco, each client ought to have:
– Medical card and insurance (or)
– we recommend a travel insurance
It is your responsibility to obtain adequate travel insurance before your trip. Everyone booking a holiday with Pro Surf Morocco must have full travel insurance. Pro Surf Morocco accepts no responsibility for loss, theft, damage or injury to persons or property during their stay.
Pro Surf Morocco S.L
Phone:00212 – 671757453
Route Essaouira, km 14 – Hay Tissalouin Oubaha Tamraght
80750 Agadir MOROCCO
Office hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00 – 14:00, 16:00 – 20:00
/ Sat:Sun: 10:00 – 15:00